For website keyword optimization, the quality of content to a certain extent affects the ranking of the website and the transformation effect of users, and low-quality articles will play a great negative role.
1. For users, the content of the website keyword optimization article needs to be understood, so the content of the article should be readable as much as possible, the layout structure should be clear and clear, and the primary and secondary order should be in order. Users can quickly judge the basic demands of the article after reading the article and browsing.
2. The number of words in the article should be moderate. If the number of words in the article is too much or too little, it is easy for the user to get upset and reject reading and other negative emotions. If it is too little, it will make the user unclear about the description of the content, so the text should be moderate, about 500-800.
3. For users, the content should be able to understand. If an article is too profound, then users can read it just like they see the book of heaven. Then users can't understand it after reading it. So for users, this is no value.
4. It is closely connected with the content and title of the article. Needless to say, users want to see valuable content. If the content is worthless, it is equivalent to selling dog meat with sheep's head. After reading it, users will wait to be cheated, and the consequences will be more serious.
2、 Search engine
1. For the search engine, the paragraphs of the content should be clear. It's better not to use only one paragraph in the whole text, otherwise, what you understand will bring bad negative effects.
2. The content of the article is highly relevant. If users find that there are only some advertisements selling vegetables after reading the article about cooking, then the search engine will think it is a low-quality article. Points deducted.
3. At the same time, the layout of the layout and the content of the article on the page should be properly arranged and illustrated as much as possible, which is not only convenient for users to understand intuitively, but also can increase the quality of the article.
So if you want to do a good job of website optimization, then a high-quality SEO article should be written around these two core elements, so that the search engine will think that your article belongs to the high-quality article, which can bring benefits to the website keyword optimization.