Website map, also known as site map, is a link that places all the pages on the website. When many people can't find the information they want, they will find the information they want by looking for the website map. On the other hand, the website map can also attract search engine spiders.
Building a website map has several advantages: first, it can provide the search engine spider with a link to browse the website; secondly, it can provide other related links for the said engine spider, so that users can find the information they need through other ways; thirdly, it can optimize the search flow; finally, if the visited page does not exist, it can make visitors go to "The file cannot be found" or "the file does not exist" error page, and the site map can be used as the content of the site.
Five points should be paid attention to when building a website map:
1. Place links to the site map on each page;
2. The layout of the website map must be concise and clear, and contain as many keywords as possible;
3. Make sure every link in the website map is correct and valid;
4. The website map should contain all the most important pages;
5. Try to add text descriptions to your site map.
Through the above introduction, I hope it can help you. For more information, please pay attention to the company's website: http://www.jnexb.com There will be more wonderful content to present.